At the Pie Hole, we are committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in what we do. These values are fundamental to the way we do business and come through in the experiences we design for people – both in our shops and on the web.
The Pie Hole is developing a new website that will be fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the California Unruh Civil Rights Act. Stay tuned.
With this in mind, we are continuously taking steps to improve ThePieHoleLA.com and ensure it complies with the best practices and standards defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Examples of our Current Accessibility Features
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Heading attributes properly labelled
- Usage of non-color style attributes to visually distinguish links
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- An easy-to-read font type, size and color
Further accessibility efforts are under way. As we continue to improve our website, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement. That way you’ll know about the progress we’re making.